|Language School's Name||Chinese Language Education (P7001006)|
|School Location||China :: Beijing|
|Teaching Language (1)||Chinese, Mandarin|
CLE provides quality and affordable immersion programs to all people wishing to study Chinese in China. Each program combines core language classes with guided, real-life language practice to ensure students develop the necessary skills to succed in both a personal and professional Chinese language environment. Our Beijing staff is commited to providing an intimate and engaging learning environment through language classes, culture electives, local trips, social activities and culture seminars.
With multiple programs and start dates to choose from, CLE offers the flexibility to choose the right program to reach your individual Chinese language goals. Currently, CLE offers the following class types for General Chinese, Business Chinese, and HSK Preparation:
1. Small Group - typically 2-6 students/class (max. 8)
2. Private - 1 to 1 language training
3. Online - Private, online courses
4. Corporate - customizable programs for international organizations in Beijing.
Language classes, accommodation, after-class tutoring, language partnership, medical insurance and electives are all included with our Gold Package Programs. Language and accommodation and language only offers are also available.
1. Quality Teaching & Results-Oriented Programs
2. Guaranteed Small Class Sizes: ranging between 2-6 students (max. 8)
3. Private Classes: 1 to 1 and Online
4. Professional Student Services
5. Multiple Programs & Flexibility:
CLE provides morning, afternoon, evening, and weekend lessons nearly every day of the year. Therefore, students are able to make their own decisions concerning the start date, class time and duration of their study program. The typical Small Group class times are:
A. Weekday Classes:
M-F 8:30-12:30 or 14:00-18:00 (20h/w)
M-F 8:30-12:30 and 14:00-16:00 (30h/w) - Intensive
B. Evening Classes:
M-F 19:00-21:00 (10h/w)
C. Weekend Classes (Sat. and Sun):
10:00-12:00 or 13:00-15:00 (4h/w)
10:00-12:00 and 13:00-15:00 (8h/w)
6. Free After Class Tutoring: available to all Term and Package program students.
7. Culture Electives and Social Activities:
Electives, such as Chinese traditional medicine, acupuncture, massage, music, dancing, drawing, cooking, martial arts and chess are frequently offered.
8. Affordable Programs
9. Positive Student Feedback
10. Corporate Clients
11. Convenient, central location in Beijing's Guomao District
|Recommended by||China by China; (M000075)|
|Identity||Others (See the description.)|
|Leave a message to "China by China;"|
[For our members only, please log in first.]